Thursday 24 January 2013

Say Cheese


I've always been well aware of the fact that pearly white teeth look far healthier and more attractive than yellowing and stained nashers but to be honest I never really thought too much about teeth whitening. This was until I came to uni and met a friend who is very paranoid about her teeth (although they are all perfectly straight and glowing white anyway) and so she introduced me to the world of teeth whitening. 

On a little shopping jaunt yesterday we popped into boots and I saw the teeth whitening kit my flatmate had used and decided to have a go with it myself. The kit in question is the Rapid White 1 Week Tooth Whitening System which I got for a mere £8.16 which, if it its as good as reviews say it is, is an absolute steal considering the price of professional whitening. 

I've used the kit twice now and once you've set the mouth trays to the shape of your teeth (this might take a couple of goes- it did me) I find it really easy and convenient to use. I just pop the mouth trays in with the teeth whitening gel inside them and after applying the whitening accelerator to my teeth and leave it in while I complete my skincare routine and then take them out and clean my teeth with the whitening toothpaste included in the pack. 

Although some of the reviews on boots.com claim people have seen results after one use, I personally haven't noticed a difference yet but I'm holding out high hopes for the kit and will update you in a week :)


As you can see I also got the Oral-B 3D White toothpaste (the toothpaste with the advert where Holly Willoughby's teeth look genuinely blinding and apparently they were unedited!!) so I'll also let you know how   I get on with this

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Laura! I've had a nosy at your blog too, loved it and followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete