Monday 28 January 2013

Gotta Dash!

The other day on a shopping jaunt with my flatmate I couldn't resist heading to a Mac stand where I decided I wanted a new lipstick. I never used to wear anything but nude lips (when I was younger I loved the whole foundation lips look cringe united I know) but recently I've branched out into wearing some brighter and bolder colours and so I wanted to add to my expanding collection.

Gotta Dash! is not actually all that bold but it's a lovely pinky coral that can be applied quite sheerly or be built up to a bolder colour. Its a 'Sheen Supreme' formula which I find to be much more forgiving than matte shades that exaggerate any cracks and dry bits. I would say the shade is pretty summary but still wearable on these freezing dull days to bring a little colour to your life :)


 




Although I've put a photo in for you I do think the colour looks slightly different (its brighter and more corally) in real life so I'd recommend you to go and have a nosy at it in Mac yourself :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment