Wednesday 16 January 2013

Hi guys, 

I'm Becca, a nineteen year old student obsessed with all things beauty! My love affair with make up has been long running but recently I have also become a bit of a skincare fanatic thanks to a new passion of reading blogs and watching youtube videos. I love love love reading all beauty blogs and so decided to have a little bash at my own, so fingers crossed its not too bad!

As I'm a student I'm working on a not so generous budget and so will try to prove, especially with make up, that cheaper products shouldn't be overlooked... Also living in a house with five other girls we have no shortage of beauty and make up bits so I'm sure there will be something for everyone!


The blog will mainly be made up of reviews on products and favourites etc. but as I'm new to the game only time will tell what will be appearing on Beauty and the Blonde...

Happy reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the #bbloggers community :D wanted to follow your blog but couldn't find the GFC gadget to follow :D

    Look forward to reading more posts!

    Would love it if you'd stop by and take a little peek through mine :)
    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete