Sunday 20 January 2013

Color Extend Radiant -10 Treatment Spray

My bleached blonde hair gets notoriously knotty and my hairdresser, also a long-serving friend, hates having to brush through my hair and to be honest I also dread it every day. The last time I went in my friend had just finished washing my hair, for some reason this makes it knottier than usual, when she looked at the blonde knotty mass with dismay and then sprayed this magic stuff all over my locks. She left my hair for a minute maybe and then combed through my hair with ease. I was wowed but as we were gossiping I forgot all about it until a couple of weeks later when I was looking at the feelunique.com post Christmas sale and found this wonderful stuff. 

As you may have guessed from the post title the magic product is the Color Extend Radiant -10 spray from Redken. According to their website this spray provides your hair with ten benefits; reinforce, protect, moisturize, detangle, soften, nourish, revive, improve manageability  reduce frizz and flyaways, healthy looking shine. Although I haven't decided if the product lives up to all these claims it definitely does make my hair a million times easier to brush and leaves it super soft and pretty shiny (it also has the added benefit of smelling nice)! 



I've been using this hair stuff just as my hairdresser did, on towel dried hair. As you can see the product is kind of separated into two liquids in the bottle so I shake the bottle up to mix everything around, spray it on all over my hair, leave it a minute or so and then comb through. I have been using it pretty much every time I was my hair which I do about every two to three days, I know some people say using protein (which this product contains) on your hair too often can actually make your hair pretty strawlike but so far I've experienced nothing but soft goodness. 

I luckily managed to blag this in the feelunique sale for just under a tenner but now it has gone back up to full price at £22.10 but I would say it's well worth it, particularly perhaps if you don't like using oil in your hair as I think this would make a good hair softening and detangling alternative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment